Mother's Day is around the corner. While it is good to express your love and emotions towards your mom every day, the 9th May is more special. It is a day dedicated to mothers. It is a day that has been earmarked for celebrating the joys and pains of motherhood, the very essence of being a mom, and her journey from being a naïve new mother to becoming a hands-on mom.
Express your love and shower your mom with the best wishes for a happy Mother's Day this year with unique gifts that fit perfectly with the new normal. We have compiled a list of a few enterprising and out-of-the-box gifting ideas for mom day 2021.
2021 is unique
Before we proceed with our list of good gifts for mom, it is important to talk about the current pandemic raging outdoors. The preceding year was bad, with the novel Coronavirus creating havoc in our lives. For the first time, most of us got locked indoors, inside our homes and rooms, with zero social interactions for days and months together. There are no restaurants, no holidays, no outstation trips, no movies, no shopping at malls, no office, and more.
And, while we in India thought that the worst was over and 2021 was a new beginning, nature proved us wrong again. This time when the virus seems to have mutated and become more ferocious and fatal, the essence of staying indoors has become even more important. Amidst all this frenzy, you now need to think about the best gift for the upcoming Mother's Day that is appropriate and is best for the current times.
It is important to consider various guidelines to prevent coronavirus before you think of a gift to surprise your mom this year. Let us reiterate the Coronavirus Prevention Tips once more.
- You need to stay indoors at all costs. Until things are critical, do not move out of your homes.
- You need to eat healthily, and more than ever before, you need to be 100% focused on your nutrition.
- Fresh fruits and green vegetables are a must-have in your diet daily.
- Keep yourself hydrated; with summers, this becomes even more important.
- Keep exercising because that is one of the best ways to stay fit and healthy and strengthen your immunity.
- Sleep well so that your cellular regeneration happens seamlessly.
- Take care of your hygiene. Keep washing your hands regularly and use an alcohol-based disinfectant time and again.
- Wear a face mask whenever you need to move out of the home.
- Ensure that you get vaccinated as per the schedule announced by the government because that will help build your immunity.
- When you think of a Mothers Day gift this year, do make sure that you keep all of these guidelines in mind to prevent coronavirus from entering your home.
Five appropriate Mothers day gifts from son and daughter for their loving moms
- Membership of a fitness app –is probably one of the best gifts you can give your mom this year to celebrate motherhood. Consider gifting your mom FITPASS membership. FITPASS is a new-age app that helps members exercise indoors – think of it as a virtual fitness studio. Using the FITPASS app, your mom can carry on her routine exercise regime and use the FITCOACH feature to receive training from AI-led fitness coach ARIA in real-time. Being part of a progressive app, your mom gets to be a part of a growing community of fitness enthusiasts in India. She will love the gift, especially if she loves to be in shape and has been missing her jogs and walks outdoors. It is good for her physical health, especially during the pandemic when it is important to stay focused on her immunity and health. Being part of FITPASS is also good for her mental health as she gets to build a strong relationship with a fitness community.
- Fitness accessories – if your mom is into exercising, yoga, and meditation, you can gift her a simple and minimalist yoga mat. There are many options online for a nice relaxing mat, be it the self-rolling mats or thick yoga blanket that helps reduce pressure on your bones and joints during yoga sessions. If your mom is working from home, gift her an exercise ball or a stability ball to help her exercise even while at work.
- Membership to a diet plan – besides exercising, your mom needs to take care of her diet. A nutritious diet is rewarding in every which way. Gift her a membership to FITFEAST by FITPASS, which is a diet plan where your mom can interact with the best nutritionists from India. It is like a personal nutritionist in the virtual medium. Have a personalized diet plan curated, keep track of her hydration levels, keep track of her assigned diet plan, and chat with her nutritionist at any time of the day at her convenience. She can also keep a tab on her calories with the calorie counter. The plan is the brainchild of FITPASS, an enterprising app made to suit the needs of fitness enthusiasts and best-suited for the current times.
- A good pair of running shoes – if your mom is already a member of a fitness center, in real-time, or in the virtual medium, it is a good idea to gift her trendy running shoes from the best sports brand in the country. There are plenty of options online; research well and find out your mom's preferred color before picking one for her.
- A workout kit – for your fitness freak mom, one of the best Mother's Day gifts is the perfect apparel for working out. There are few excellent choices online – chose from the three-piece workout apparel kit consisting of high-waisted leggings, a sweatshirt, and a long-sleeved tee. It would help her exercise in comfort, reaping the best benefits from a workout session.
The last few months have been physically draining and mentally exhausting for mothers. They have had to tweak their schedules as per others while managing their professional and personal commitments. It has not been an easy year for anyone, especially mothers, who have had a lot more on their hands than they could handle. That is why, consider gifting your mom the membership from FITPASS, where there are some amazing FITPASS offers for mother's day week. Avail flat 50% off on FITFEAST using code SUPERMOM this Mother's Day and enjoy tips from dedicated personal nutritionists. With the FITPASS-TV, your mom can work out in real-time with like-minded fitness enthusiasts under the supervision of a fitness expert. It is going to keep her physically active and mentally energized.