If you've set your goal, and weight loss is the only thing on your mind, these might go a long way in helping you lose weight fast. The first step is to set an effective diet. And including these foods in your diet will do the trick for you.
1. Water - Drinking water can boost your body's ability to burn fat. Drinking a good amount of water could lower your risk of heart attack and may also reduce the risk of cancer. Research shows that staying hydrated makes you feel full and can help you burn more calories, curb overeating, and shed pounds. The more water you drink, the more calories you burn.
2. Yogurt- It contains probiotic bacteria that can improve the functioning of your gut. Yogurt can be good for your waistline. Fat around your waist produces the hormone Cortisol which signals your body to accumulate more flab on your belly. When you eat yogurt, the calcium makes your fat cells to pump out less cortisol, making it easier to drop extra pounds.
3. Green Tea- Have at least 3 Cups of Green Tea through the day. Catechin, the antioxidants found in high amount in green tea, shown to be helpful for weight loss, specifically belly fat. People who drink 3 cups of Green Tea in a day lose twice as much as those who don’t.
4. Whole Eggs- Are among the best foods you can eat if you want to lose weight.They are high in protein, fats and can make you feel full with a very low amount of calories. Eggs are incredibly nutrient dense.
5. Lettuce- Weight loss diets tend to make you feel hungry. You can control your hunger pangs by choosing water rich, high fiber foods to suppress hunger and limit calorie. Lettuce contains 95% water and each cup of lettuce provides 1 gram of dietary fiber. This makes lettuce a good food for weight loss.
6. Broccoli- Low in carbs and high in fiber, broccoli helps you feel full and sustains your energy level with its natural diuretic effects. This makes broccoli perfect for weight loss.
7. Nuts- made up of Monounsaturated Fats which makes them great for your Heart and Cardiovascular System. They also contain Vit E, niacin, manganese and oleic acid and protein which make them good food when one feels like craving or munching.
8. Coconut Oil - Coconut oil is high in a fatty acid called MCTs ( Medium Chain Triglycerides). It boosts satiety compared to other fats as well increased the number of calories burned. This is not about adding coconut oil to your diet, it's about replacing it with other cooking oil with coconut oil.
9. Avocado- Where most fruits are high in carbs, avocados are loaded with healthy fats. Being high in healthy fat, they also contain a lot of water which makes it less energy dense. Avocados are perfect as an addition to salads. They also contain important nutrients like fiber and potassium thus helping in weight loss.
10. Oats- For those who are trying to lose weight, oats are a healthy option. Oats being low in calories do not add extra fat to the body. They keep you feeling satiated for a longer time and keeping hunger at bay. Daily consumption of oatmeal also prevents obesity. It can be taken in any form like oats with milk, oats with vegetables, oats idli, oats poha and oats cheella.
So, there you have it. These superfoods are guaranteed to make your task of losing that fat faster. Tiny tweaks in your diet are enough to make them efficient to lose weight faster.