Who doesn’t want celeb-like sexy abs? Well I do!
Getting a flat belly is easy only if you are active enough and consume an accurate amount of calories.
While cardio helps to reduce belly fat, it is not enough to tone your belly and other specific parts. It is important to hit the gym, and hit it hard to really focus on your abs.
Luckily enough, FITPASS lets you workout how you want and when you want across 1000+ gyms and fitness studios in Delhi NCR. So, you never have to miss a single workout ever. Freely workout close to your home, your office, your neighbourhood market. That is the kind of commitment required to get those ripped six pack abs.
Here are some workouts to target and tone your abdomen.
Work hard for that flat tummy. Hello, Summers!
This one single exercise will give you strong abs. It is best for the core, arms, and shoulders. Well, actually this simple exercise strengthens the entire body.
Start from a pushup position.
Rest your weight on the forearms and not hands.
Keep the back, shoulders, and ankles in one straight line.
Hold the position for 30 seconds or more.
Explore different variations of plank workout for better results.
This workout focuses on the abdomen to stabilize the legs.
Lie straight on the floor and place the hands behind your head.
Lift the right leg straight, parallel to the ground, and bend your left knee, thighs are perpendicular to the ground.
Touch your knee to the opposite elbow and repeat from the other side.
Do bicycle pedal motion with your legs.
You can do this exercise even if you are too lazy to workout.
The Hundred Exercise
The Hundred exercise is a Pilates warmup. As easy as it sounds, trusts me it can work up your core like a hundred crunches can.
1. To start, lie straight on the ground with the arms extended on the sides.
2. Lift both legs parallel to the ground and raise your arms over the thighs.
3. Move your arms up and down for at least 5 times.
4. Breathe in and out as you move your arms.
This workout can work your entire core. Do it every day to get the best results.
1. Raise your legs 90 degrees from the ground.
2. Breathe in and squeeze your abs.
3. Exhale and lower the legs slowly. Keep them 4 inches away from the ground.
4. Don’t lift your lower back as you go down
Side Squat Reach
Follow this workout to get the strong never-like-before abs of steel.
1. Start with the wide squat, feet facing out and knees bent.
2. Don’t let the knees go over the toes.
3. Raise the right arm and bend the body towards the left side.
4. Bring the right arm down again and repeat for the other side.
Look hot this Summer!
Get your fitpass and reserve workouts in just Rs.999.