Table of Content
If you have a balanced fat in your body, nothing can make you look less than perfect! But, are you gaining fat in your thighs? Just like the upper body, your lower body is equally crucial to retain motion and swiftness. Thigh Muscles needs to get vital attention when all you want is to walk, jump, and climb easily.
Top 7 Exercises To Make Thigh Muscles Stronger-
1) PLIE SQUATS-
- Keep your feet a little wider than your shoulder distance while you stand.
- Turn your toes out into a 45-degree angle.
- Bend knees while lowering your torso.
- Keep your abs tight and back straight when bending.
- Squeeze your glutes and be back to the position where you started from.
- Start with placing the barbell on the floor and adding plates to it while considering your capability.
- Make sure to secure the plates to prevent them from slipping.
- With your palms facing down, bend forward and hold the bar observing that your feet are shoulder width apart.
- Bend your knees imagining a stool kept behind you to sit.
- Don’t drop your hips, keep your back straight and lift your chest while picking the barbell against your legs.
- Stand up fully and then return back to keep the weight on the floor with pushing your hips back and bending knees.
- Repeat all the steps again.
- Start with your feet placing together while pointing your toes forward and arms by your side.
- Keep your neck and head straight.
- Keep one leg behind at a slight angle into a reverse lunge, bringing the front knee to a 90-degree angle.
- Shake your arm in front of the bent knee while jumping the back leg forward.
- Switch sides in a skating motion.
- Change directions and repeat the exercise on the opposite side.
4) SIDE LUNGE SWEEP-
- Place your hands on hips while standing with feet together.
- To your left side, take a wide step and lower into a lunge, pushing hips behind you and bending your left knee at the same time.
- With your left heel push, stand back up while crossing your left leg in front of your body and not touching the floor.
- Squeeze your inner thighs when crossing your leg in front of your body.
- Take your leg back out to the left and repeat with your left leg and then right.
- Side Lunge Sweep is a beyond traditional workout to shape your thighs and make legs slim in the desired manner.
- Stand while keeping your feet about shoulder-width apart and little turned out with putting the weight on your heels.
- Keep your knees focused on your feet and back in a neutral position while bending your knees, ankles, and hips.
- Keep lowering yourself till the time you reach a 90-degree angle.
- Come back to the starting position while breathing out.
- Face towards a chair or a bench while resting your hands on hips or sides.
- Tap your left foot on the chair.
- Swap your leg and tap your right foot.
- Change the alternating sides quickly and bring this movement in motion.
- Don’t bend your back and chest while performing the entire workout.
7- PISTOL SQUATS-
This one-legged squat is one amongst the most popular Exercises For Thigh Muscles. It ensures to make your body versatile for jumping, running, and doing other athletic performances.
How To Do Pistol Squats-
- Sit with placing your feet together.
- Raise your left leg a few inches above the floor while extending forward.
- Bend your right knee, hinge a little, and sit back into a squat position.
- Make sure to raise your leg to the height of your hip and extend your arms out for balance.
- Bend your knees to a 90-degree angle.
- Straighten your leg by pushing through your right heel.
- Come to the starting position and repeat.