We know you love to dance but what if we tell you that this love can help you say goodbye to that flab. You read that right! And wait you don’t need to be a dance expert for this. “Life is better when you dance” is the mantra of Zumba enthusiasts.
Well, some call it a dance form others label it as a workout. We leave it for you to decide, but one thing is for sure, you are going to have one helluva of a time!
- It’s not your typical gym workout: No equipment, no hefty gym membership you just need some good music to get that groove on.
- Age no bar: It doesn’t matter if you are a 7-year-old kid or a 70-year-old adult, Zumba caters to the fitness needs of every individual.
- Dance for the sake of your health: It involves a series of compound movements clubbed with bodyweight exercise which promotes healthy bones, stronger muscles, cardiovascular health. It also facilitates muscle growth and body toning. Great, isn’t it?
- Calorie Buster: An ideal Zumba session sheds off 600-1000 calories. Pretty much right?
- Disconnect to connect: Put your phones aside, dance to your fullest, laugh like crazy, make new friends! What more can you ask for in today’s ‘un-social’ world?
How to go about it?
Pull up your socks, lace up your shoes, turn on some good workout tracks and dance like no one’s watching. At the end of the session you’d be asking for more!
Where to do ZUMBA?
Zumba is catching up fast in big cities You can explore Zumba dance workout in Delhi. Know the ones near you and reserve your workouts with FITPASS . One pass to access 1250+ gyms and fitness studios.
Our pick on Zumba? Shake, Sweat and Shred!