Table of Contents
With the coronavirus infecting over 164 million and killing nearly 34 million, and counting globally, people have many questions about it. Since researches are continuing on this deadly novel virus and its many variations, your question gains importance. Most of the research now confirms that this virus is airborne and infects people through aerosols. Hence it is more infectious in closed places than open spaces, and hence the answer to your question is "yes." Also, staying fit with a workout at home and outdoors is critical to boosting immunity for coronavirus protection. But check out how to stay safe and fit at home with a workout to prevent corona, along with many home workout routine tips.
Many people during the lockdown because of the coronavirus watch more TV, spend more time on social media and work from home. Hence, it decreases physical activities, leading to increased weight, and increasing weight can affect the body's immune system. Hence it is important to stay safe and fit at home with the following home workout routine tips.
- Reduce time sitting at home by taking 3 to 5-minute breaks every 20 to 30 minutes to stretch and walk in and around the home.
- Reduce continuously watching TV, social media, watching the screens, and playing games by increasing physical activities with family.
- Climb up and down the stairs, which is an effective activity with many benefits to be fit with reduced weight.
- Make a routine workout at home using online classes or setting up a fixed time with friends or family.
- Set up a strict planned workout to prevent corona by including all the family members with a common goal like reducing the weight of specific pounds over time.
Another important question many like you ask is, does exercise boost immunity. It sure does, and it is the reason that for ages, humans do exercise in one form or other for being fit and safe. And it is more important during this coronavirus pandemic than ever. Exercising enables the immune cells to perform effectively, strengthen antibodies, increase blood flow, and decrease stress and inflammation. But there are certain workout tips to know before exercising outdoors during the coronavirus pandemic to be safe and fit.
- Stop exercising if you experience any of the COVID 19 symptoms like fever, cough, or trouble breathing.
- During outdoor exercising, always practice physical distancing and avoid any crowded parks or other such places.
- Wash your hands with soap before leaving for outdoor exercise and take a bath after coming home.
- Avoid any group exercising and also making any conversation with others during outdoor exercise as saliva or nasal discharge contaminated with viral droplets will infect you.
- Wear a mask when exercising with others, and if in isolated open places, it may not be necessary.
Since most of our work today happens online and Covid-19 has proven that the virtual medium is indeed a hero invention, you can choose to stay fit and keep exercising using the digital medium. How? By becoming a member of an online fitness app that helps you connect with fitness centres, like-minded people, and trained coaches in your location. FITPASS service - FITPASS-TV is one such fitness-tech platform that helps you exercise from the comforts of your home under the guidance of a trained coach and with other fitness-dedicated people. FITCOACH by FITPASS - AI-based fitness coach ARIA monitors your habits and preferences to create specialized workout routines based on your needs and goals. ARIA learns about you and your fitness preferences with each completed workout. You can choose the best service as per your need to work out at home and keep exercising during the pandemic.