Train according to Your Body Type – Receive the Best Results.
Have you been taking a balanced and healthy diet or working hard at Gym and still not getting the desired results for your body? If yes, then you might not be working out according to your body type.
Human body is supposed to follow a specific workout and diet according to its body type.
Human body is categorised into different body structures which mainly revolve around 3 body types namely:
ECTOMORPH- The people falling under this body type are long and lean , and muscle building is kind of a difficult task for them.
MESOMORPH- The ones who fall under this body type are muscular and well-built as they have muscle cells which are highly responsive, and they have high metabolism.
ENDOMORPH- This body type includes people who are big and fat as they have high tendency to store body fat.
First of all, body type of any structure requires a healthy and balanced diet in order to stay fit along with picking the right type of exercises, which obviously differ from body to body.
So here in this blog, we’re going to inform you about the right kind of exercises, your body needs to follow in order to fulfil the need its structure.
It is important for ectomorphs to concentrate mainly on the diet that they intake as it is really hard for them to gain fat and muscles, they should intake protein and fat rich food keeping in mind that they also eat healthy. Regarding their training, Ectomorphs should majorly focus on the below mentioned workouts, which include less of Cardio and Fat burning exercises and more of weight training along with a protein rich diet:
- Bench Press – 1st set 12 reps, followed by 2 sets of 10 reps and 8 reps respectively.
- Incline Dumbbell Press – 3 sets of 10 reps each
- Dumbbell Fly – 2 sets of 12 reps each
- Dips - 1st set 12 reps, followed by 2 sets of 10 reps and 8 reps respectively.
- Skull Crushers, on incline bench - 3 sets of 10 reps each
- Wide-grip lat pulldowns, or pull-ups - 1st set 12 reps, followed by 2 sets of 10 and 8 reps respectively.
- Bent over barbell rows - 1st set 12 reps, followed by 2 sets of 10 and 8 reps respectively.
- Dumbbell rows - 3 sets of 10 reps each
- Standing barbell curls - 1st set 12 reps, followed by 2 sets of 10 and 8 reps respectively.
- Alternating dumbbell curls - 2 sets of 10 reps each
- Barbell squats - 1st set 12 reps, followed by 2 sets of 10 reps and then 8 reps
- Leg press - 3 sets of 10 reps each
- Leg extensions - 3 sets of 10 reps each
- Lying leg curls - 3 sets of 10 reps each
- Calf raises, on Smith machine - 1stset 12 reps, followed by 2 sets of 10 reps and then 8 reps
- Barbell Shoulder Press - 1st set 12 reps, followed by 2 sets of 10 reps and then 8 reps
- Lateral raises, with dumbbells - 3 sets of 10 reps each
- Upright rows, with dumbbells - 3 sets of 10 reps each
High Rep Ab Day:
- Crunches - 3 sets of 25 reps each
- Reverse Crunches - 3 sets of 25 reps each(Superset)
Low Rep Ab Day:
- Exercise ball crunch, with weight behind head - 3 sets of 12 reps each
- Hanging leg raises, with ankle weight if necessary - 3 sets of 12 reps each(Supersets)
Superset Day: (Optional)
- Bench Press - 3x12, with Bent over barbell rows - 3 sets of 12 reps each
- Lat pulldowns - 3x12, with Dumbbell shoulder press - 3 sets of 12 reps each
- Skull Crushers - 3x12, with Standing barbell curls - 3 sets of 12 reps each
This body type doesn’t have problems with putting on fat and they look athletic naturally as they have broad shoulders and they need approximately 1.5 grams of protein or more per pound of the body weight. There is no specific workout that they could follow but they need to workout properly and regularly in order keep their lifestyle healthy and fit.
- Intense strength training.
- 30 minutes cardio, 3 times a week.
The ones falling under this body type category have a problem in burning fat and it is necessary for them to burn calories and do intense strength training, they should keep the rest time between sets short and should use moderate weights.
- Intense strength training with Moderate weight
- A lot of Cardio, 5 times a week
Still confused about your body type and which workout to go for? Well, join FITPASS and gain access to more than 100,000 different workout routines and workout anywhere, anytime across a plethora of gyms and fitness studio to meet your desired fitness objectives. Learn and understand about your body and its needs and receive customised personal diet plans for the same from highly qualified and expert FITPASS nutritionists.
So, what are you waiting for? Buy your FITPASS membership now, get on the sweat train and reach your destination fitness.
Get. Set. Sweat!!