Table of Contents
- FITPASS + Health Insurance Plan Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Why Fitness & Health Insurance Go Hand-in-Hand
- Best of both worlds – Prevention & cure
- Easy on your pocket
- Major stress relievers
In the end, it’s all about staying as far away from diseases as possible and being prepared in case of medical emergencies. Some choose to ensure health management with health insurance plans while others work out regularly and eat healthy to keep their immune system working properly. However, their combination is the perfection you’re looking for. Think about it – exercise, healthy eating, and health insurance reduce so many uncertainties in life.
COVID-19 is a great case in point. First time in the lives of most of us, we face an unprecedented pandemic. No amount of preparedness is too much. Those who have stronger immune systems because of healthy diets and regular exercise are better equipped to face coronavirus symptoms. Those who have the best yet affordable health insurance are immune to ever-increasing medical costs in case, the worst comes to the worst. And those who have both, have the best chance in all.
While our attention is divided due to the global crisis, the risk of everyday diseases is no less rampant. Keeping all this in mind and the monsoon season fast approaching, FITPASS brings a Fitness + Insurance Plan with benefits worth ₹50,000.
- Get a lump sum payout of up to ₹20,000 with Mosquito Disease Protection Policy in association with HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Enjoy hassle-free claims with the Hospitalization Cash Policy by Religare Health Insurance. Receive up to ₹1,000 for up to 30 days upon hospitalization irrespective of the disease, illness, injury, etc. (Including COVID-19)
- Avail up to 50% discount on medicines, lab tests and e-consults via 1mg
- Buy ayurvedic products online with flat 30% off on Dr. Vaidya’s Ayurveda
- 3-months FITCOACH – receive dynamic workout recommendations from an AI-based fitness coach. Get access to HD workout videos starring celebrity trainers. Focus on form and technique for your home workouts.
- 3-months FITFEAST – consult expert nutritionists via call or chat for the best nutritional assistance. Get daily diet recommendations based on your fitness goals and food preferences in addition to a bunch of in-app tracking services.
As per the saying, the former is better than the latter. Nonetheless, unforeseen problems may occur at any time and it is better to be prepared than sorry. A healthy diet and exercise ensure that the body receives all the essential nutrients and that they are absorbed well by the body, respectively. The body cannot fight off certain diseases by itself and requires medical intervention. A good Mediclaim policy can make it easier for you and your family to get the best possible treatment.
Fitness memberships and medical assistance aren’t cheap. However, investing in them beforehand is much better than bearing the costs of treatments with your savings. It just pays to be fit and prepared. Working out and eating healthy increase your chances of fighting off diseases. On the other hand, insurance takes care of major medical expenses like medicines, hospitalization, etc.
Healthy eating habits along with regular exercise keep you happy and fit. They enable your body to flush out the toxins and make rehabilitation much easier. Now, consider the added stress of expenses if you’re going through a chronic and mental illness. Knowing that your finances are well-handled is a major stress buster.
These are reasons enough to invest in your health by buying FITPASS health insurance and fitness memberships - FITPASS Suraksha.