With the weekend party around the corner, does the prospect of standing around at parties and staring at those beer glasses, mouth watering dishes, and oily snacks, make you a little awkward in front of others? And it gets worse if you don’t have much to say either.
Then come on, we will give you the perfect solution on how to enjoy your weekend and stay fit at the same time.
These pointers will help you stay on track while celebrating your weekend:
- First, it’s important to mindful that this weekend, for each glass of cocktail, wine or beer you have to take a glass of water or fresh fruit juice which is more beneficial than alcohol.
- Eat a small, healthy snack before you go party, so you're not starving when you get there. An apple with almond butter or fruits is a great, healthy and filling option.
- Try to bring a healthy appetiser to the party. So, you know there will be at least one option you can load on your plate.
- Check out all the buffet options before you start filling your plate, so you know which appetisers are your must haves.
- Opt for lean proteins and fresh veggies to fill you up before going for a less-healthy option.
- Use a small plate when picking appetisers.
- Dance! There's nothing like burning calories while having fun.
This weekend, in addition to partying, relieve stress and squeeze in a workout as well.
Want to burn upto 25 percent of your calories? Boost your energy instantly by walking. Sculpt lean and sexy muscles even your abs and strengthen your bones and muscles. Walking not only burns more calories, but also strengthens your legs and butt.
Cycling is an interval workout. It will make you faster and stronger. While maximum people do cycling for different reasons, major benefits from cycling are staying trim and lean, shaping and strengthening your core, building stamina, and many others. Cycling provides a healthy mix of low to high-intensity rides that will keep things interesting and get you fitter, not fatter.
Running builds endurance, promotes proper form, establishes routine and base mileage, and facilitates recovery. Run in spaces which climb up and down in distance. Take short rest periods between each interval. It’s a fantastic way to challenge yourself with a variety of high-intensity paces and distances, all in a single workout.
- Boxing Punches
A boxing workout can increase endurance, strength, and speed. If you want to be fit and also are looking to get in shape, then look no further. The best boxing workout will guarantee to whip you into fighting shape, and a toned body.
- Mountain climbers
If you want to burn calories, stamina and most importantly if you are progressing to strengthening your core then go for a mountain climber workout. While doing mountain climbers you can make use of all the major muscle groups. This workout can be done anywhere. When performed at a rapid pace, they’re also effective as a form of cardiovascular training.
Don’t let the weekend become your weak end. Just follow these tips and have a blast!
- Don’t skip your workout
- Eat like it’s a weekday
- Limit alcohol
- Increase Water
FITPASS gets you everything in one roof with 1250+ gyms throughout Delhi NCR, a personal nutritionist and fitness apparels, supplements at the best prices.